Fine Art/Book -Utrillo 16 Beautiful full color prints

Art Treasures of the World. copyright 1953 by Harry N. Abrams     Plate 14-Street Scene, Plate 15-Sacre-Coeur De Montmartre & Passage Cottin, Plate 16 Flower Still Life, Plate 1-Windmills Of Montmartre, Plate 2-Pont Neuf, Plate 3-Rue De La Jonquiere, Plate 4-Renoir's Garden, Plate 5-Rue Des Abbesses, Plate 6-Bistros in a Suburb, Plate 7-Rue Ravignan, Plate 8-Factories, Plate 9-lace Du Tertree, Plate 10-Norte-Dame De Clignancourt, Plate 11-Chartres Cathedral, Plate 12-The Philosopher's Tower, Plate 13-The Berlioz House & The Hunting Lodge Of Henryn IV

Dear Paul,
This is a book of reproduction prints after the artist. Abrams released many of these featuring the work of master artists. Google "Art Treasures of the World. copyright 1953 by Harry N. Abrams" to get more information and current market value. I have a link below to one listed on ebay. Condition is important on any vintage books and prints.
I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.