Fine Art/Signature of a Vanguard Print

Question
Vanguard
Vanguard  

Signature
Signature  
I can't read the signature of my print or painting to research the value. Can you assist? On the back it's from Vanguard Studios Los Angeles CA #490598 Thank you!

Answer
Dear Peggy,

I cannot tell if you have a painting, or if it is on paper behind glass. I know there were prints made after the original painting. The painting is titled "Grand Parc" by/or after Guy Dessapt. If it is not behind glass and you can actually feel the texture of the paint, I suggest contacting galleries that carry his work to gain insight and possible authentication. I believe the artist is still living. If behind glass you have a reproduction and I would not contact the galleries. I have a link to one below. Best of luck in your quest!

Best regards,
Dolly

http://arnotgallery.com/artists/guy-dessapt/

Dolly D Headley