Fine Art/Maher, Anwar Marcos

Question
maher oil
maher oil  
i have painting from Chase in Oakbrook purchased in 1974 ot 1975.  any info on artist and any value to this painting.  excellent original condition with no damage.

Answer
Dear Ashley,
Your painting appears to be by the artist known as Maher Morcos as well as other versions of his name including Marcos Maher and Morcos Maher. You can read his biography and see his gallery of some of his latest work on his website at www.mahermorcos.com. If you do a search as artist using the various spellings of his name you can find current work available on the secondary market. If you add nudes to your search it will bring up paintings closer to yours in style. I hope this is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley