Fine Art/robert chaillous

Question
still life by robert chaillous i have a print on canvas of grapes. in the bottom left hand corner it has D A C  N.Y. the right hand corner has the made in u.s.a. size 12 by 15 and 3/4 and in the middle at the bottom it has still life by robert chaillous. do you know what the value of this

Answer
Dear Larry,

Your print is a reproduction of an original painting by the artist. DAC N.Y. stands for Donald Art Company; a mid century printer who created reproductions for the decorative art market. Do a search using those key words with the title of your print and the artist name and you may find other examples. I came up with this ebay listing. Do you see your print in the group? Good quality vintage prints have value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-Chailloux-3-Signed-Prints-Still-Life-Strawberries

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley