Fine Art/robert chaillous

still life by robert chaillous i have a print on canvas of grapes. in the bottom left hand corner it has D A C  N.Y. the right hand corner has the made in u.s.a. size 12 by 15 and 3/4 and in the middle at the bottom it has still life by robert chaillous. do you know what the value of this

Dear Larry,

Your print is a reproduction of an original painting by the artist. DAC N.Y. stands for Donald Art Company; a mid century printer who created reproductions for the decorative art market. Do a search using those key words with the title of your print and the artist name and you may find other examples. I came up with this ebay listing. Do you see your print in the group? Good quality vintage prints have value.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.