Fine Art/identification of artist

Question
picture of painting
picture of painting  

picture of signature
picture of signature  
I can't read the signature on my painting and am having a hard time finding it anywhere. Can you please tell me who it's by?

Answer
Dear Angelina,

You have a limited edition lithograph print by Pati (Pat) Bannister called “Guinevere”. Guinevere was released in 1988 in a limited edition of 485. You did not mention if it had numbers in the left lower margin, but it looks like it might in the photo you sent.

Pat Bannister passed on July 16, 2013 so the only opportunity to own her work is by purchasing on the secondary art market. Your print is considered rare and the prices reflect that in the online galleries.
There are several websites that carry the artist’s work on the secondary art market. I will post one of them below and you can Google for more.

I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

http://www.natchezonline.com/prints.htm

Dolly D Headley