Fine Art/identification of artist

picture of painting
picture of painting  

picture of signature
picture of signature  
I can't read the signature on my painting and am having a hard time finding it anywhere. Can you please tell me who it's by?

Dear Angelina,

You have a limited edition lithograph print by Pati (Pat) Bannister called “Guinevere”. Guinevere was released in 1988 in a limited edition of 485. You did not mention if it had numbers in the left lower margin, but it looks like it might in the photo you sent.

Pat Bannister passed on July 16, 2013 so the only opportunity to own her work is by purchasing on the secondary art market. Your print is considered rare and the prices reflect that in the online galleries.
There are several websites that carry the artist’s work on the secondary art market. I will post one of them below and you can Google for more.

I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.