Fine Art/Identification of two prints

One of two prints
One of two prints  

Signature close up
Signature close up  
I would love to know about the artist who made these prints. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Mary Ann Orr

Dear Mary Ann,

The print you posted is an original color etching called, "Bruges. Place de la Ligue", by Roger Hebbelinck (Belgian 1912-1987). It is limited edition and I noticed yours is numbered and hand signed by the artist.

I hope this information is helpful. To continue your research, use the artists name and "print","etching", or "art" in your keyword searches.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.