Fine Art/rembrandt

Question
I found a recreation of Rembrandts "man with the golden helmet" on the side of the road. but printed on the back it says its from the Staatliche museum in Berlin. It appears to be relatively old, but there is no date. My question I suppose is, does this piece have any value? either way its a pretty neat piece regardless. were the canvas was stretched around the wood, it is stamped ancobilt Glendale, NY.
Thank you
Brittany

Answer
Dear Brittany,

You have a reproduction print after the original painting that resides at the Staatliche Museum. Their name is on the back because they authorized the reproduction by allowing access to the painting. The value is aesthetic and possibly as a vintage print. As with any art condition plays an important role in value on the secondary market.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley