Fine Art/rembrandt

I found a recreation of Rembrandts "man with the golden helmet" on the side of the road. but printed on the back it says its from the Staatliche museum in Berlin. It appears to be relatively old, but there is no date. My question I suppose is, does this piece have any value? either way its a pretty neat piece regardless. were the canvas was stretched around the wood, it is stamped ancobilt Glendale, NY.
Thank you

Dear Brittany,

You have a reproduction print after the original painting that resides at the Staatliche Museum. Their name is on the back because they authorized the reproduction by allowing access to the painting. The value is aesthetic and possibly as a vintage print. As with any art condition plays an important role in value on the secondary market.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.