Fine Art/Robert cox painting

Question
20160827_075329
20160827_075329  

20160827_065656
20160827_065656  
Hi Dolly,
I have been hanging on to a painting my mother gave me for years. It is signed robert cox and is in a nice frame. However it seems to be a canvis on a wood almost panel. Is there anyway you could please look at the images and verify if it is an priginal? I will be happy to provide you with more images if needed

Answer
Dear Mary,
I have a Robert Cox, (1934 - 2001), floral still life in my collection. He is an American artist who was active in California, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Based on the photos; the style, technique, and signature are compatible with an original by the artist.
I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley