Fine Art/a painting

Followup To

Question -
i have a painting by Colin Maxwell Parsons with a two Engish lady sitting in the country side with bright flowered that look like poppys. thank you for ansewering my question and i will continued to look upon William Kett. there not of information on the Harrison painting so will sent a photo of it soon.  
Answer -
Dear Andrea,

I hope you are doing well. I am not sure what information you are requesting on your paintings; however I can give you the information I have based on what you gave me.

William F. Ashburner, (British); known primarily for his romantic watercolors. His original work has shown to sell at auction within the range of $400-$1200.

I found one William Kett painting, but could not get a price on it.

Your last request does not give me enough information. I would need the full name and more information on the art. If you have photographs you may email them to: Please include front, back, and close up of signature.

Best regards,

Dear Andrea,

The last sale price at auction that I have found by Colin Maxwell Parsons was for a painting titled “Ladies in Summer Dresses by the Riverbank”. It was a 15 3/8x19 ˝ inch oil on canvas and it sold for $279 in 2002.

I hope this information is helpful

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.