Fine Art/ALEXPERTS

Question
QUESTION:   HELLO MR HYNES  THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CLEAR UP MY
MISUNDERSTANDING. I GUESS I MISSED YOUR EXPERTISE BY TWO
YEARS, (1942). I BELIEVE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT WHAT
I HAVE IS AN "INK & AQURELL". IT IS SIGNED FEININGER. I'LL
SEEK ASSISTANCE ELSEWHERE.I DONT NEED A RESPONSE. JIM

ANSWER: Dear Jim, I don't understand the meaning of "I missed your expertise by two years, (1942). Also what is an "aqurell?"
Dan

QUESTION: Dear Dan,  You stated that your range of expertise did not
go beyond 1940. These are not your exact words, but as l understand it you do not critique artwork beyond 1940. Am l correct? Aquarell is a term used commonly in Europe. What
l may have is a pen and ink dwg. with watercolor ???
It is typical of Feininger's, Boats in Harbors work.
         ??????  Jim

Answer
Dear Jim, After 37 years in the art business I am familiar with aquarell, but was not sure what you ment by "INK & AQURELL", as there is also an aquatint.
My extensive art reference library covers the 17th through 19th centuries, I would need another $175,000 to add Modern and Contemporary art reference, therefore my cutoff is 1940.
There are other experts at allexperts that cover your area, just look at their profiles
regards,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes