I have a painting by Debo (Dennis Clark or Clarke) Titled Two Times Two painted in 1972.  It's 24 x 32 it's several different shades of browns with a pair of hads in one corner and if you look carefull you can see several differnt faces hidden in it.  It truly is a increadable painting and has always been a discusion piece in our housez. My parents paid a lot for it when purchased.

I would like to know if it is of any value anymore?  
Where I would go to sell it and I guess what I should sell it for. Any information you can help out with would be greatly appresiated.  
Thank You,

P.S. I'm in Alberta Canada and the painting was bought in Sanfansisco.  

Hello, all I could find was this auction record for a bronze. Where is the artist from? Usually that is where he will have the most saleability. Check for a gallery in his hometown.

Title       Coureur
Year       1935
Medium       Bronze with Green Patina
Size       13.8 x 0 in. / 35 x 0 cm.
Misc.       Inscribed
Sale Of       Hôtel de Ventes Horta: Tuesday, December 9, 2003
[Lot 368]
Tableaux Anciens et Modernes - Mobilier - Sculptures - Art Nouveau...
Estimate       1,000 - 1,500 Euro (US$ 1,213 - 1,820)
Sold For       BOUGHT IN  

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University