Fine Art/Abram (Abraham) Molarsky Painting ALL Experts

Question
I have a painting by Abram Molarsky but it appears to be different than a lot of his known works, I was told this is indeed his painting but perhaps something that was done before he developed his technique. Any help greatly appreciated, I can email photos when you reply.  

Answer
Dear Jim, Abram Molarsky did paint in a few different styles. You can send jpg attachments to me at pirround@msn.com An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes