Fine Art/Abram (Abraham) Molarsky Painting ALL Experts

I have a painting by Abram Molarsky but it appears to be different than a lot of his known works, I was told this is indeed his painting but perhaps something that was done before he developed his technique. Any help greatly appreciated, I can email photos when you reply.  

Dear Jim, Abram Molarsky did paint in a few different styles. You can send jpg attachments to me at An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.