Fine Art/Adrianne Terhell

Question
I have a signed watercolor by Adrianne Terhell and am finding it difficult to find
much information about him. I know he died in 1949 in Holland. Where is he
buried? How can I find out more about the man?  I have seen sighs that will give
prices his work has sold for at past auctions but they all require a fee. I believe
his works to be worth between $300-$500.00. How do I find a reputable
appraiser in my city please?

Answer
Dear Leanna, Adraan Christian Willem Terhell (Dutch 1863-1949)painted watercolors of cities, towns, rivers, and canals. He sells at auction for $300 to $400. A rather minor artist, I doubt if there is much more information to be found. Why do you need an appraiser for such a minor item ?
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes