Fine Art/Albert Carman

Set of Lithos by A. Carman for Phil. Mus.of Art
Set of Lithos by A. Ca  
What can you tell about this series and any value.  I ahve a multi page pdf of the full set.  Send me an email where I can send it.  I also have a set of Japanese Lithos by Carman for NY Met and a set of Lautrec Lithos printed in Switzerland.

If the link below is not active, copy and paste it to your address bar. When searching for artists online, you sometimes come accross biographical info, look for links to galleries that sell works by the artist you have.

I might have printed info on the artist, or images as a reference, but you are looking for values or appraisal. The time needed to find 10 or so examples of sales, would be quite alot, so it makes more sense to find someone that is already selling the works.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.