Fine Art/Aldo luongo charcoal

Question
Untitled
Untitled  
I have a signed Aldo Luongo piece which looks like a charcoal sketch.  I cannot find any information on it although i think it might be titled "Amish 64".  It has water damage and had being poorly reframed but i can make out " Ira Roberts copyright"

Answer
Hello Anne,

Thank you for including the image.  You have a reproduction, this is why it says 'copyright' on it, of an early work by well known artist Aldo Luongo.    I suggest you take it out of the frame and examine the printed area with a magnifying glass.  You will most likely see a dot pattern.  Given the condition it is in I suspect it has little if any value, $50.00 - $100.00.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke