Fine Art/Aldo luongo

Question
Good Morning-
  I was hoping you could tell me something about a charcoal sketch I have. The image is a little boy and a little girl holding hands in a flower field. It's signed by Aldo Luongo with the year "69" next to it. It's size is 20x26. Any information would be wonderful. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hello Corrine,

Aldo Luongo is a well known artist and he has a terrific website www.aldoluongo.com full of information.  I suggest talking to the artist directly.  Your work may be a reproduction or an original for he made prints of his early sketches prior to reproducing his paintings - what he is now known for.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke