Fine Art/Aldo luongo

Good Morning-
  I was hoping you could tell me something about a charcoal sketch I have. The image is a little boy and a little girl holding hands in a flower field. It's signed by Aldo Luongo with the year "69" next to it. It's size is 20x26. Any information would be wonderful. Thank you for your time.

Hello Corrine,

Aldo Luongo is a well known artist and he has a terrific website full of information.  I suggest talking to the artist directly.  Your work may be a reproduction or an original for he made prints of his early sketches prior to reproducing his paintings - what he is now known for.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.