Fine Art/Antique "Glories of Autumn" painting/art

Question
I aquired a print/painting from my grandmother that belonged to my grandfathers mother, another words, it was my great great grandmothers.  Not sure what it is or if it is worth anything.  It does have a name in the bottom left hand corner but I can't make it out.  In the middle on the bottom, it is titled, Glories of Autumn.  It is in original frame and has what appears to be the paper type seal backing that is loose from the frame, I am sure due to the age.  Anyway,  do you know who did it, is of any value?  Thanks for your time.

Answer
Leann--if the title appears on the paper, it is most likely a print [reproduction] of a painting, and its value would be minimal.  The name in the bottom left was most likely reproduced when the painting was photographed.  I checked the title in a basic reference I have and came up empty.  Sorry about that.  Enjoy it.  Alan.

Alan Klevit