Fine Art/Art Galleries

Question
QUESTION: Hello Alan - Can you recommend some reputable art galleries in the US that sell lithographs and etchings of modern/contemporary artists (matisse/picasso/miro/chagal)?  

Also I have come across Georgetown frame shoppe - have you heard of them?

Thanks in advance!
Sherry
ANSWER: Sherry--I make it a practice of not recommending galleries, because who knows about them over the years?  Yes, I know of the Georgetown place, but no nothing about them.  If you want to write 'privately' with more specific info. on what you are looking for,  I might be able to help you.  I personally own a few Picasso etchings [ed. of 50] and a Miro signed & no. lithograph [all from Sotheby's].  I also have a few contacts that might have more.  Alan.

QUESTION: Thank you Alan.  I appreciate you candid response.  Forgive me if this information has already been posted but how might I get in touch with you privately.  Thanks again.

Sherry

Answer
Sherry--not sure, but I have noticed that a number of questions I receive are marked 'private' so if you can do that, I will respond with my personal email address and we can take it from there.  See if you can do that.  If not, I'll figure out Plan B.  Alan.

Alan Klevit