Fine Art/Art seen in the movie A Perfect Murder

Question
Hello.

I've been looking for the "perfect" piece of art for my bedroom for years, but ever found the perfect one.
Recently I watched the movie "A Perfect Murder" with Michael Douglas (husband), Gwyneth Paltrow (wife) and Viggo Mortensen (lover) and saw a painting in their bedroom.
I've spend many many hours trying to find out about it with no luck.
Maybe you can help?
It is a painting of the torso and rear end of a nude woman (seen from behind) with a mans arm around her waist. You only see his arm and her backside - not his body, nore her head or legs at all. So it might be a detail of a larger painting, maybe?
I don't know much about art, but the style and colours looked kinda like Michelangelo.
The characters in the movie are extremely wealthy, so I thought it would probably be by a famous/expensive artist.
Would you know - or know someone who knows - what that painting is?
Thank you!

Kind regards, Maria from Denmark.

Answer
Dear Maria--Nice hearing from Denmark.  I enjoyed the sights and people in Copenhagen very much--and had a blast in Tivoli Gardens on several visits.  On to art:  don't assume that rich people necessarily have expensive art.  More don't than do!  The best way to find out about the piece is to check out the producer of the movie [on the back of a DVD or video], and write to him/her at the studio which put the movie out to the public.  Good luck.
Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit