Fine Art/Art

Question
Hi Dolly D Headley
I have inherited some watercolours. The name’s I have come across are W.M Gentles, R. Hills and L. N Stratham. Could you give me some information on these artists? Thanks  

Answer
Hello Richard,

I hope you are doing well. It would be very helpful in identifying the artists if you could send me some pictures of the paintings, including the signatures. There are many artists with the same name and I need something to "narrow" the search.

Thank you for your question. I'll wait to hear from you. Please email photos to: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley