Fine Art/Artist Biography and approx value

Question
Windsor Castle
Windsor Castle  
Watercolor? is of Windsor Castle,England. Name bottom left corner is Doris M Pimm 1937. It was brought back to Canada by a Royal Canadian Airforce Officer after WW2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance Dave PS: Sorry about the quality of the picture.

Answer
Dear Dave, Your image is no help. If you want a response please follow the instructions below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and remove any paper covering (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940 (in other words if it does not look like your grandfather or great-grandfather would have owned it, don't proceed).
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes