Fine Art/Artist David Hicks "The Close of Day"

Ms.Headley, good morning. I also have a print by artist David Hicks. (The Close of Day) Were you able to find out any information regarding this print or artist?

I have searched and I am still unable to locate any auctions or retail sales of prints by David Hicks. His last original oil on canvas, (a large landscape) that came up for auction was estimated at approximately $1000 this year. It did not sell. I would estimate his prints to be of much less value than his oils. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.