Fine Art/Artist: GM Nash

Many thanks for your quick response.
I would very much like to send you an attached image of the drawings for any possible opinion as to origination or valuation.
I have tried to paste the images into the question box without success and also looked on the page for instruction.
Could you please advise further.
Thanks again,
Rob Smith.

Followup To

Question -
We have two fine drawings passed into our possession signed GM Nash 1891. It is thought that the artist may have lived in Bedford.  The main feature appears to be (1) a large Stag by a lakeside and (2) a large stag by a lakeside being broughht down by wolves/dogs. Original frames, visible area about 50 * 33 cm.
We would be greatful to gain any informaion, a search on the internet proved inaffective.
Many thanks,

Answer -
Dear Rob, I find no listing for a "G.M. Nash" in any dictionaries of American or British artists.

Rob, Just send whatever you have.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.