Fine Art/Artist Identification help needed

Question
Hi, I have an old painting of Westminster Abbey.  I believe it is early 20th century. It is oil on paper. I cannot decipher the artist's name. I can tell it begins with an "F", and seems to have 7 letters in it, but that is all I can make out. I would like to ask Mr. Hynes for permission to email some images to him to see if he can assist in any way in identifying the artist. Thank you,
Alene

Answer
Dear Alene,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes