Fine Art/Artist Name

Question
I found this while searching for desktop wallpaper: http://www.coolwallpapers.org/download.php?wallz=18137
and would love to know the name of the artist responsible (if there is one), if not could I be pointed in the direction of similar artists?

Answer
Dear Rachel,

I have searched using many combinations of key words and cannot locate the image on another website. It appears to be something done for "Save the Planet" or "Save the Seals".

I get many questions of identification of art that people find as free download wallpaper. I do not know where these sites get their images; but it would be nice for the artist and the people who love the images if the website would take the time to acknowledge the artist and their work.

I keep a file of art that I have not been able to identify so that if I come across the image in future searches I can email the results to the person. I will put yours in that file and hopefully will be able to give you an answer in the future.

Since I may have missed a website, I suggest you search in the categories I mention above. Many non-profit organizations will have an online art store of images depicting their cause.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley