Fine Art/Artist Name

I found this while searching for desktop wallpaper:
and would love to know the name of the artist responsible (if there is one), if not could I be pointed in the direction of similar artists?

Dear Rachel,

I have searched using many combinations of key words and cannot locate the image on another website. It appears to be something done for "Save the Planet" or "Save the Seals".

I get many questions of identification of art that people find as free download wallpaper. I do not know where these sites get their images; but it would be nice for the artist and the people who love the images if the website would take the time to acknowledge the artist and their work.

I keep a file of art that I have not been able to identify so that if I come across the image in future searches I can email the results to the person. I will put yours in that file and hopefully will be able to give you an answer in the future.

Since I may have missed a website, I suggest you search in the categories I mention above. Many non-profit organizations will have an online art store of images depicting their cause.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.