Fine Art/Artist identification

Question
I have an oil painting on wood that appears to be signed
Luigi
Dari
SIO(O?) '59

This is a colorful painting of women carrying jobs or pots on their heads in what appears to be a mid eastern or Mediterranean village.  The look is somewhat surreal.  The piece measures framed 23-1/2" x 33-1/2".  The wood on which the painting is done measures approximately 22" x 28".  The frame was made in Belgium and the piece that attaches the wood to the frame was made in Finland.  I have tried to locate information on my own but am unable to locate this artist.  This is an estate piece and I am not sure if it is worth it to have a formal appraisal.  If you have any information, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

Kathy Shaman

Answer
Dear Kathy,

If you would like to send me jpeg images of the painting, (front and back), including a clear close up of the signature, I will try to identify the artist and possible value of the painting. You may email them to:
dolly12@aol.com

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley