Fine Art/Artist

QUESTION: Hello. Have you ever heard of an artist by the name of Dojo the spelling my not be correct. I saw some of his work in the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. I believe it to be turn of the century but I'm not sure. Any help would be great. Thank you Mark
ANSWER: I have been there many times for the Picasso exhibits and viewed the collections of Steve Martin and others and the name you have is not in any of my lists from shows there?
There are names like Chihuly and others but nothing is coming close to the spelling Dojo??
If you have a date of the show, we can ask the Bellagio for any archive info and track it that way.

QUESTION: This exhibit would have been last April. This artist painted pictures resembling death and sort of mordid and sad pictures. Hope that helps. Thanks
ANSWER: April 2007 nothing I can find.   April 2006 program shows an ongoing exhibit with the artists, Cezanne, Corot, Gauguin, Van gogh, Millet, Monet, Renoir.

QUESTION: Hi Dan...Last message and I won't bother you anymore..Promise!.. I found the name and I was way off its Salvador Dali not "Dojo". Would you have record of this exhibit in your person. Thank you Mark

Of course I'm familiar with Dali, I have been a Dali expert for many years now. I don't see a Dali exhibit on their calendar? I stay there myself when going to Vegas.
If you are interested in Dali, I have an extensive catalog of available works. Let me know.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.