Fine Art/Asain art//

Question
I have a piece of Asian are. It looks to be a painting of the Meganebaski bride in Tokyo with the Imperial Palace in the back ground. If I send you photos can you help me id the artist and maybe a value. The painting looks like water color on slik and is 16.5 x 14 inches in size.  Thanks for your help.

Bill Knott

Answer
Hello Bill,

I hope you are doing well. I apologize, but I do not have a research library or investigative source for Asian paintings. May I suggest you try one of the other experts who may have more experience in Asian art?

Also, Sothebys; Christies; and Butterfields may be able to help. You can contact them through their websites with photos of your painting. I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley