Fine Art/Ashbrook Painting

I read a posting on your web site regarding the Mexican church with christmas lights.  I have this picture as well.  

Any thoughts on the value of this picture?

Dear Coleen, I do not have a website, and do not know the painting you refer to. However, if you are  speaking of the artist Paul Ashbrook (1867-1949), I am very familiar with his work. I was a visitor in his house in Cincinnati and knew his son. His favorite winter spot to paint was San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. If you would like to send me more information on your painting (size, media, date, etc.), and also a jpg (not too large 60k or less)I may be able to give you more information. My email is
Put allexperts in the subject line so I do not bounce it as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.