Fine Art/Ashbrook painting

Question
I have a painting that my mother gave me, she said she bought it around 1970's.  The signature says: ASHBROOK.  It does not have a date on it.  The painting seems to be of some sort of church mission with a fountain in the middle and with trees at the sides.  If you touch the painting, some of it has rough edges on it, for example the trees, you are able to feel the leaves.  Some of the gate and fountain as well.  The other parts of the painting are smooth touch.  The colors are basically your fall type colors as in brown, orange, red, black and white.  Is there anything you can tell me about this painting?   Thank You.

Answer
Lisa--I am not familiar with the artist--there are hundreds of thousands of them over the past 30 years.  The rough edges is a nice technique some artists used to give texture and depth to their works.  It can be done several ways, the most popular by applying the paint with a spatula type instrument, which comes is many sizes.  Enjoy.  Alan.

Alan Klevit