Fine Art/Ashbrook painting?

Hi, I was wondering if I have something painted by Paul Ashbrook.  I have a painting that has trees, a snow covered mountain off in the distance, a church with stained glass lighted windows, a bridge, 2 swans, barns, or houses that are also lighted.  All buildings have lighted windows, the lights are on the back of the painting with a cord to plug them in.  The picture is on a board and we think it is oil.  It measures 4' by 2'.  I can send you a picture if you think it might be.  Thank you, Teresa

Dear Teresa, What you have is not a painting by Paul Ashbrook. In fact what you have is probably not hand painted, but mechanically produced. You can see my comments on Paul Ashbrook at
Enter the name Ashbrook, click go, then click discussion board.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.