Fine Art/Ashbrook paintings ?

I recently picked up 3 oil paintings on wood. 1 is approx. 47"x24" and is of a suspension bridge with the back drop of a City skyline in the background.  The second is 12"x12" and similar to the large one kind of like a night scene from a similar view point.  The third is also 12"x12" and is of a farm house and a stream.

Did Ashbrook ever paint anything of this nature?

Thanks for your help.

Dear Donald, I answered your question previously, but somehow it did not reach you. It seems there are numerous commercial paintings around by an artist named Ashbrook. None of the images I have been sent through "allexperts" have proved to be by Paul Ashbrook (1867-1949), who painted almost exclusively landscapes.
I cannot give an opinion on your paintings without seeing images. You can send jpg images to my email  Images of the front and back would be best, also close-ups of any labels and signatures. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.