Fine Art/Asian Prints

Hello Ms. Johnson,
I just acquired two, custom-framed, Asian-inspired prints, one marked "Elegance" the other "Delight", both "by Kingland".  
For all I know they're a pair of 1960s model-home props!  Your expertise is needed and appreciated.
Do you have any information about Kingland?
Can you recommend any reference material?
I'm curious and look forward to your response.
Thank you for considering my questions.
Cynthia Krug

If it's Don Kingman or Dong Kingman, they are valuable.  Try a google search on those two names.  He's a well-known Chinese American watercolorist.

"Kingland," I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for asking.

Please remember to rate all answers and nominate your expert for expert of the month. We all donate our time here and the only "payment" we receive is the satisfaction of knowing our answers were read and appreciated.

Alison McMahon Johnson

Art history, materials and techniques of drawing and painting, drawing, painting, lighting

Past/Present clients
Paintings hanging in Government Information Office, Taipei, Taiwan; cultural centers in LA and NY; in private collections around the world.