Fine Art/Asian Prints

Question
Hello Ms. Johnson,
I just acquired two, custom-framed, Asian-inspired prints, one marked "Elegance" the other "Delight", both "by Kingland".  
For all I know they're a pair of 1960s model-home props!  Your expertise is needed and appreciated.
Do you have any information about Kingland?
Can you recommend any reference material?
I'm curious and look forward to your response.
Thank you for considering my questions.
Cynthia Krug

Answer
If it's Don Kingman or Dong Kingman, they are valuable.  Try a google search on those two names.  He's a well-known Chinese American watercolorist.

"Kingland," I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for asking.

Please remember to rate all answers and nominate your expert for expert of the month. We all donate our time here and the only "payment" we receive is the satisfaction of knowing our answers were read and appreciated.

Alison McMahon Johnson