Fine Art/B. Ciappa Painting

Question
I wrote a question to you earlier this morning and you sent back a response advising that you had previously answered this question for me.  You have evidently mistaken me for someone else as I have never contacted you or this website in the past and actually just purchased my painting yesterday.  I think the confusion arose due to the way I wrote my question as I had read some previous answers you posted for other people.  I have enclosed my original question and if you can please assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

"Could you please tell me about artist B. Ciappa.  I can see from previous answers he
is 20th C. Italian.  What I would like to know is his full name and how to find out more
about him. My painting is of a very beautiful woman, looking "old world".  
Thanks"

Answer
Dear Melody,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes