Fine Art/Bellet oil painting

Question

I came across this oil painting today and would like your opinion on it.  It is an oil painting that appears to be old due to the amount of cracking lines throughout.  There are two signatures--one now along the folded rim of the frame--which makes me wonder if the picture was originally on a larger frame.  It is signed simply "Bellet".  From what I have able to see through research--it does not seem to be the same style as Emile Bellet, but more like Auguste Bellet.  I have taken several photos for you to see, but not sure how to send them to you.  I don't know how to tell if this is authentic and what to do with it if it is?  Any assistance you can provide would be most appreciated.  

Thanks, Vicky

Answer
Vicky--old paintings are really out of my area of expertise.  However, you could try calling a good auction house, Sotheby's or Christie's, and they have people who specialize in that area.  If it is authentic, they might also be a good place to sell it. What to do with it is up to you:  keep and enjoy it if you love it, sell it if you don't.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit