Fine Art/Birth of the Flag Henry Mosler

Question
I have a print that measures 12" X 16" The content fits the description you gave to George on your website...Betsy Ross standing surrounded by 3 ladies sitting and sewing on the flag. It is in excellent condition. In the lower left hand corner in fine print it reads: copyright 1935 k. co. inc.

On the back there is a description of the artwork and artist. At the top of the description it reads: De Luxe Reproductions of Beautiful Paintings.

I found a second print with the Birth of the Flag titled "Eventide" by Anton Otto Fischer", same size and printed by the same company as it gives the description of art and artist on the reverse...although Anton's date of death appears to be unknown.

Do these prints have any value? There are no signatures.

LGF

Answer
Dear Linda,

I hope this finds you well. Both prints were done after paintings of the artist and were not original lithographs. Prices on the net have shown both to range in price from $10 and up. If you check on Ebay, you can usually find one or both at auction or in a store. The Mosler print tends to find more buyers and I have seen it a few times for prices closer to $100.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley