Fine Art/Blessed Mother painting by C. Chiarini

My grandparents were given the painting by a priest sometime between 1945 and 50.  I can find no info about the painting or artist, though admittedly I am no search expert.  I do not know how to attach image here, but If you do not mind to go to, there you will find an image of the painting, and one of the signature.  Any info would be most appreciated.

Dear JW, I find no listing in any dictionaries of artists for a "C. Chiarini." Actually I did not expect to find the painter. Your painting has poor execution and errors in anatomy, probably not painted by a trained professional artist.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.