Fine Art/Boring Dali Question and Interested in some contemporary abstract as an investment

Question
2 questions. First, I just bought a dali lith0 I am told might be a fake. It is
entitled "My Cousin Carolinets" and I just listed it on ebay. Dali is not my
favorite, as I am more of an abstract fan, but a friend wanted several of my
prints so I traded him. Long story short, I was contacted by a proposed Dali
expert saying it was a fraud. I know that dali was fairly unscrupulous when he
commissioned/allowed prints, so I have done some research and believe this
to a be presigned blank sheet later printed by Greg Hamon. COA states that
I.M.A.G.E. paris did the lithography in 1983. Any help or just direction to
research material would be appreciated.
Also, I am looking for more contemporary abstract artists for my collection
but have had a hard time finding anything that really piques my curiosity. Any
help would be greatly appreciated,

jody renfro
the sad owner of a questionable dali

Answer
Anything done in 1983 is 'suspicious.'  My Cousin Clarineta is listed in the Dali Catalog as an 'after' piece [based on a previous painting] and not signed by Dali.
Regarding finding abstract artists, it is a process:  go to galleries, look through books at bookstores.  Good luck.

Alan Klevit