Fine Art/CD Collections

Question
Hi Daniel:

I am trying to find royalty free CD collections featuring fine art, judaica/religious art, and or vintage poster art.

I just can't seem to find anything out there...

thanks for any help  

Answer
Dear Dylan, I don't know about royalty free CD collections. I know that various museums and institutions have CDs of their collections. I have purchased on eBay CDs of Civil War drawings (from the Library of Congress coll.), Cds of individual artists' works, and CDs of 19th century City Directories. I would suggest sending an inquiry to the Library of Congress, and perhaps The Getty Museum Library. Sorry, I have never much explored this area of research.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes