Fine Art/CD Collections

Hi Daniel:

I am trying to find royalty free CD collections featuring fine art, judaica/religious art, and or vintage poster art.

I just can't seem to find anything out there...

thanks for any help  

Dear Dylan, I don't know about royalty free CD collections. I know that various museums and institutions have CDs of their collections. I have purchased on eBay CDs of Civil War drawings (from the Library of Congress coll.), Cds of individual artists' works, and CDs of 19th century City Directories. I would suggest sending an inquiry to the Library of Congress, and perhaps The Getty Museum Library. Sorry, I have never much explored this area of research.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.