Fine Art/Calder Lithograph

Question
I purchased a pencil signed Calder lithograph (Raindrops 86/125) from Patrician Galleries in 1980.  I just had it reframed and while looking up its value on the internet realized that it is signed upside down! Could this possibly be legit?

Answer
Dear Norm,

I am not personally familiar with an artist signing their work upside down. One would think the artist would be aware of what is up and what is down with their work. I have never seen a print signed upside down by Calder so I doubt it was purposeful. I found a lot of work on the net with similar COA's from Patrician Galleries. I found one gallery with a similar name; The Patrician Gallery. If you can contact the original gallery, they would be the ones I take this question to.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley