Fine Art/Chagall "Carmen" Lithograph

Question
My father in law is travelling in CA at the moment and has seen a lithograph in the Hilton Hotel lobby called Carmen.  He asked me to research this to see what people might sell this lithograph for online. I find it on ebay for prices ranging form $39 to $200, but I find it hard to believe these are authentic Chagall lithographs. Can you advise the value of a true Chagall Carmen lithograph and where someone might find one for sale?  Thanks!

Answer
Chagall works that are authentic sell in the thousands, sometimes high thousands.  The prices you mentioned are for cheap posters or fakes.  If you are able to go after the real thing, email me at dantwyman@dalinet.com

We are the only company that does not offer "in house" authenticity. You have to be very careful, lot's of scam artists out there these days.

Dan

Dan Twyman