Fine Art/Chagall Lithograph

Question
I own coa original lithograph by Marc Chagall. On the back of the framed piece with the coa it states the title to be "Homecoming". I have done internet search and found the same piece titled "Nice (Monumental)" My framed piece is unsigned and I bought it at auction to resell in my antiques business. I have two questions:

1. What is the official title of the piece?

2. a buyer came into the store and saw there was no signature and declared that it was more valuable without the signature...seemed adamant about it and was an "expert". Is there any basis for this in fact?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Answer
the piece is "Nice," home of the Chagall museum.  since the coa has the wrong title, my flag goes up regarding the person who wrote/signed it. how do you know it is an original lithograph, not a reproduction, since there were plenty of both of that image.  also, it was not a signed piece to begin with, although a few pieces of the very large edition might have been autographed.  finally, put a loop on it, and see if there are rows of dots.  if so, you have an offset worth $50.

Alan Klevit