Fine Art/Chagall lithograph

Question
I have inherited a Chagall original,signed lithograph "Avenue de la Victoire A Nice et la Cote D'Azure".It is numbered 103/150. I have seen it on Ebay selling for $36,000.00. I know that their prices are full retail, but I would like to sell this piece and I don't know where to start. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Judy--I am not sure what to tell you.  If $36,000 is full retail, only you know how much less you are willing to take.  You could let Sotheby's auction it, for example, and get perhaps in the low 20's; or you could offer it on eBay for something in between.  It is your decision, but now you at least have the parameters.  Good luck.  alan.

Alan Klevit