Fine Art/Chagall, signed S.P.A.D.E.M, Arabian nights?

Hallo Sir,
I was planing to obtain a print from Chagall from the S.P.A.D.E.M. edition, Arabian nights , 10 X 8.5 inches (image) ON 15.5 X 13 inches paper, limited to 333 pieces and printed  in 1985(I guess). But then I started to be a bit suspicious because it was hand signed in the lower right corner as well.
So my question is are there any known signed pieces from this edition?
Thank you in advance,

It all depends on how much you are paying for the piece.  If its too good to be true, then its most likely a fake signature. Arabian Nights is a wonderful collection by Chagall.  If you are interested in Authentic Hand Signed Works by Chagall, I can refer you.

France, with its rich visual arts heritage, first saw the establishment of an artist-run copyright protection and collection society: Societe de la Propriete Artistique et des Dessins Et Modules (SPADEM).

Artists and their heirs (remember, visual art copyright lasts for between 25 and 50 years after death in most countries throughout the world) subscribed a nominal fee; all available visual material was monitored, unauthorised use of registered members' works were policed, standard fees recovered and passed on to members - less a small percentage for administration costs. SPADEM continues to operate successfully and has its own or sister societies throughout the world where reciprocal enforcement arrangements exist.

Alejandro Rojas Salazar

I will answer questions about collecting limited edition prints. (i.e. lithographs, serigraphs, giclees, etchings, etc.)

I have been an art dealer for 10 years in Boston, La Jolla, and Laguna Beach. I am the Executive Director of Madison GAllery in La Jolla.

Harvard University (2001)Masters Degree in Theology and Art History Boston College (1999)- Masters Degree in Sociology and Art HIstory Colorado College (1995)- BA in Sociology and Art History