Fine Art/Chagall value

Question
I have two Chagall prints that have been in my family for 30 years or so and I'm interested in their valuation for possible sale or insurance purposes.

I would like to send you photos of the prints, but I didn't see a way to attach the photos. How can I do that?

Thanks,
John  

Answer
send them alantheartmaven@hotmail.com.  I must tell you that pictures themselves are inadequate:  they may be reproductions of prints [there are many in the chagall world]; I can't evaluate the paper they are on [lots of chagalls reprinted on different paper]; and a few other things.  I am not a licensed appraiser but will gladly look at them.  You should contact somebody like Christie's or Sotheby's.  Alan.

Alan Klevit