Fine Art/Chateau d'Azay le Rideau

Question
Greetings

I sent this same question to someone else, but they only deal in art before 1940, and I really don't know when my questioned piece came into existence.  Therefore I decided to mail more than one person, hoping at least one could help.    

I fell in love with, and recently purchased what appears to be a print of a very French looking castle beside a pond, surrounded by trees and flowers.  In the pond there is a peasant standing in a row boat with his oar in the water.  In the bottom left corner, in poor handwriting, is written Chateau d'Azay le Rideau.  (I know that this is a castle in the Loire Valley, in France).  In the bottom right corner are the letters Lugai, Fugai, or Tugai, it's really tough to say.  

I am curious as to what information, if any, you may have on this specific painting.  I am not looking for $ so much, I'm sure I'll keep this for a long time.  I just want to know more about this painting that so very much caught my attention.  I hope you can help.  
Thanks

Jeff S.  

Answer
Jeff--no way I can determine what you have, either the medium [I don't know what you mean by a "print"] or artist.  I am glad you like it, though, so enjoy.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE: Alan's latest book, "Art Collecting 101" is now available at www.booklocker.com and amazon.com.

Alan Klevit