Fine Art/Christ of St. John of the Cross

Question
Guess who?  This limited edition sculpture  (G322/500) "Christ of St. John of the Cross" is according to the COA dated 1983, Heikka Foundry,

In the area of (cryptic codes) it mentions "gold patina", Silver patina and bronze patina - but they are listed in different categories i.e.
"total edition", "artist proofs", "publishers proofs". I am confused as to whether this refers to the collection as a whole or if this refers to the sculpture I possess.  

Same questions...value/selling suggestions. :)  

Thank you so much by the way.

Answer
The patinas are colors.  That means the piece was done in three editions, probably hundreds in each.  The proofs are extra pieces.  The total edition is the sum of the above, the total number of pieces produced.  Tough to sell.  Dali really had nothing to do with it--some people would say it is worth a few thousands, others a few hundred.  Personally, I wouldn't buy it if I were in the market for a Dali, but, again, Ebay could work for you.  Good luck.  Alan.

PS--I do this as a public service in my spare time, so please don't inundate with requests for info.  Perhaps there is a gallery in your area, or contact Sotheby's, who are looking for business[art to sell in their auctions].  Again, good luck.  A.

Alan Klevit