Fine Art/Cityscape Abstract Painting

Hello Dolly, I hope you had a restful Holiday Weekend! I obtained a painting by Eugene Daymude over the weekend a listed artist. I also have another painting that I wanted to ask you about. It is an Abstract Cityscape Oil on Canvas, it is quite large but it is framed in a cheezy 70's frame. I can not figure out the aritist, I am not sure this is anything, it appears to be from the 1960s.  Here are the link to the photos:
Thanks so much again!  

Hello Jim,

I had a very nice weekend, thank you. I reviewed the photos of your cityscape and I do not recognize the artist signature or style. The city appears to be Hong Kong, but I am not certain of this. Offhand I would say it is a nice, colorful decorative piece and probably done in the sixties/seventies by an Asian artist. Something in the style leads me to this conclusion. The perspective is off and you know how I feel about that!

Just my opinion; (you may want to get a second one), but I think it is more decorative than fine art.  

I hope all is well with you.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.