Fine Art/Cobelle watercolors

Question
I just purchased 2 8.5 X 11 watercolor paintings from an estate sale.  They are both signed in the lower right hand (as if you were looking at it) corner.  How do I tell if these are original or reproductions?

Answer
Dear Alison, I am pasting my standard instructions, follow them as well as they would apply to your artwork.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes