Fine Art/Currier & Ives Print - "My Dear Little Pet"

Question
Some time back, I asked you a question on the above subject.  You asked me to submit a copy of the print to an address which I assumed was your personal business.  I heard nothing ... so sent it again.  I have still heard nothing.  

Re the subject print, which is approx. 12x16, on the back is written "framed 1953; owned by W. A. Holloway since 1932 (or 1922 ..smudged image).  My question was:  Could this possibly be an original?  I have found out it is a very rare print.  Since you have not answered me, could you direct me to another expert on Currier & Ives?

I thank you for a prompt reply.... or a referral.

Mary Lou Feber

Answer
Mary Lou, I answered you 2 weeks ago. You may not have received the answer. Sorry. Without seeing this in person, I would suggest that you find a local auction, museum, or old print shop that would have expertise in your telling you about the age of your print. I need to see prints in person in order to tell their age. Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski